Meet Dr. Bradford
Jesse C. Bradford, DDS
Dr. Bradford is a Charlotte native and a graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry. He began practicing dentistry in Charlotte after completing an elective Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency with the Bay Pines VA Hospital in St. Petersburg, Florida. His passion is helping patients of all ages preserve their teeth for a lifetime. Dr. Bradford is constantly participating in continuing education courses and study clubs to better serve his patients. He is a board member of the Charlotte Dental Society and volunteers his time professionally with Donated Dental Services and NC Missions of Mercy.
When not working, Dr. Bradford enjoys playing tennis, traveling and cheering on the Tar Heels and the Carolina Panthers. He is a member of Myers Park United Methodist Church and is active locally in the community. Dr. Bradford and his wife, Emily, have three wonderful children: Harrison, Grayson and Davis, who always keep life interesting.
- Undergraduate: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Arts in Biology with Distinction
- Doctor of Dental Surgery: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Residency: Advanced Education in General Dentistry with Bay Pines VA Hospital
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Charlotte Dental Society – Board Member
- Charlotte Implant Study Club
- Married with three children
- Member of Myers Park United Methodist Church
- Member of NC BBQ society
- Active in USTA tennis league
Questions for Dr. Bradford? Contact our office by calling 704-364-8685 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.